Before requesting a refund, please check to see if your product is eligible within the terms of our refund policy. Eligible and ineligible reasons are outlined below.
Please note that due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns. In the situation where you are eligible for a refund, there is no need to return the product to receive your refund.
Eligible refund reasons
If you are eligible for a refund for any of the following reasons, please chat with us to make a refund request.
- You are unsatisfied with the product after using it for 30 days (or 90 days for Glucose Control) and would like a refund under our Money-Back Guarantee.
- Your product is lost or damaged in transit - Please report this within 14 days of the shipping date.
- You received product that is different from what you ordered.
Ineligible refund reasons
- You had the wrong shipping address on your account at the time of the shipment.
- Products purchased from our Site(s) then forwarded to an address outside of our current shipping area are not eligible for a refund.
- Products purchased from our Site(s) with a shipping address outside of the United States (and associated territories) are not eligible for refunds. Customers are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred for customs clearing and international duties or taxes.
- Shipping costs are not eligible for a refund.
- In general, orders that match the product type and quantity in your order history are not eligible for a refund. If you accidentally place an order for excess product or the wrong product, you are not eligible for a refund based on that.
- Products that shipped as part of a membership that was canceled after you were charged are not eligible for a refund.
- There are no exchanges or returns for a refund if the wrong product is ordered.
- Wholesale transactions and orders are not eligible for a refund.